Scuderia Ferrari F1 Hoody Sweatshirt Tricolore
- Men Ferrari Red Power Graphic Tee
Description: Comfortable men's hoodie by Ferrari model Tricolore. Hooded zip closure with Italian national coloring, hood with embroidered Italian flag, sweatshirt with two side zippered, Scuderia Ferrari sign on the back. Ferrari is an Italian car brand founded in 1947 by Enzo Ferrari.
- Ferrari Scudetto woven badge
- Gradient fade zip tape
- Debossed Scuderia Ferrari binding
- Large printed Scuderia Ferrari logo on back
- Italian ag embroidery detail on hood
- Zip side pockets
Material: 80% Fleece / 20% Cotton 300g
Fbutik.eu store is the biggest on-line shop with clothes, accessories and gadgets Ferrari from the collection of Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari Collection. We offer a wide selection of sweatshirt Ferrari. Fbutik.eu store offers only products under license Ferrari Official Licensed Product.
Scuderia Ferrari is the official name of the division of Ferrari, responsible for participation in racing Formula 1. Scuderia Ferrari is the most experienced and titled team in the history of Formula 1 racing.
|Size||Height||A. Chest||B. Waist||C. Seat||D. Sleeve length||E. Inside leg||Size EU||Size US/UK||Size CH|
|S||168-174 cm||88-92 cm||76-80 cm||91-95 cm||85-86 cm||79-80 cm||44-46||34R-36R||P|
|M||170-176 cm||96-100 cm||84-88 cm||98-102 cm||87-88 cm||80-81 cm||48-50||38R-40R||M|
|L||175-182 cm||104 -108 cm||92-96 cm||106-110 cm||89-90 cm||81-82 cm||52-54||42-44R||G|
|XL||180-186 cm||112-116 cm||100-104 cm||114-118 cm||91-92 cm||82-83 cm||56-58||46R-48R||TG|
|XXL||185-200 cm||120-124 cm||109-114 cm||122-126 cm||93-94 cm||83-84 cm||60-62||50R-52R||TTG|
To accurately determine the size necessary to order clothing, you must measure yourself and compare your body dimensions with the dimensions given in the table.
Please take measurements only on the underwear. Measurements are made with a centimeter tape standing upright and breathing freely.
- Height - measured in a straight line from the top of the head to the feet standing without shoes, with joined feet.
- Chest circumference - we measure horizontally in its largest circumference.
- Belt circumference - we measure horizontally in the place of the largest narrowing of the torso.
- Hip circumference - we measure horizontally around the buttocks in their largest circumference.
- Side length - we measure along the hips, from the waist to the feet.
- The circumference under the bust - we measure horizontally below the breast.