Mens Ferrari F1 Crew Sweat
- Ferrari Crew Sweat
Description: Crew neck sweatshirt in brushed back fleece. Scuderia Ferrari logo across the front chest with Scudetto badge on the right arm. Racer stripe prints on both arms.
Material: 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester
Fbutik.eu is the largest online store of Ferrari accessories, accessories and gadgets from the Scuderia Ferrari Collection. We offer a wide selection of Ferrari men's blouses. Fbutik.eu only offers products licensed under the Ferrari Official Licensed Product.
Scuderia Ferrari is the official name of the Ferrari division that has been involved in motor racing since the 1950s in Formula One racing. The Scuderia Ferrari team is the most experienced and titled team in the history of Formula 1 racing.
|Size||Height||A. Chest||B. Waist||C. Seat||D. Sleeve length||E. Inside leg||Size EU||Size US/UK||Size CH|
|S||168-174 cm||88-92 cm||76-80 cm||91-95 cm||85-86 cm||79-80 cm||44-46||34R-36R||P|
|M||170-176 cm||96-100 cm||84-88 cm||98-102 cm||87-88 cm||80-81 cm||48-50||38R-40R||M|
|L||175-182 cm||104 -108 cm||92-96 cm||106-110 cm||89-90 cm||81-82 cm||52-54||42-44R||G|
|XL||180-186 cm||112-116 cm||100-104 cm||114-118 cm||91-92 cm||82-83 cm||56-58||46R-48R||TG|
|XXL||185-200 cm||120-124 cm||109-114 cm||122-126 cm||93-94 cm||83-84 cm||60-62||50R-52R||TTG|
To accurately determine the size necessary to order clothing, you must measure yourself and compare your body dimensions with the dimensions given in the table.
Please take measurements only on the underwear. Measurements are made with a centimeter tape standing upright and breathing freely.
- Height - measured in a straight line from the top of the head to the feet standing without shoes, with joined feet.
- Chest circumference - we measure horizontally in its largest circumference.
- Belt circumference - we measure horizontally in the place of the largest narrowing of the torso.
- Hip circumference - we measure horizontally around the buttocks in their largest circumference.
- Side length - we measure along the hips, from the waist to the feet.
- The circumference under the bust - we measure horizontally below the breast.