RULES ONLINE STORE
RULES ONLINE STORE
The terms used herein have the following meaning:
1. Client - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit not being a legal person, the special provisions confer legal capacity, which makes orders in the Shop;
2. Consumer - in accordance with Article. 22  of the Civil Code means the natural person making the entrepreneur legal action not directly related to its business or professional activity.
3. Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, pos. 93, as amended.)
4. Regulations - the present Terms of Service electronically via the online store Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection;
5. Online Shop (Shop) - Internet service available at www.fbutik.eu, through which the customer may in particular consist of orders;
6. Goods - products presented in the Online Shop;
7. The sales contract - a contract sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection and the customer, which is entered using the Internet service Store;
8. The law on consumer rights - the Act of 30 May 2014. Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014. Pos. 827);
9. Act on electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002. On electronic services (Dz. U. No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.)
10. Order - the Customer's aimed directly to the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods.
II. General Provisions
1. These Regulations defines the rules for the use of the online store available at www.fbutik.eu.
2. These Regulations are the rules referred to in Article. 8 of the Act on Providing Services by e.
3. Online Store Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection, operating at www.fbutik.eu is run by Piotr Komosiński "PK BUSINESS SOLUTIONS", Wejherowska 28, 84-242, Kębłowo, NIP: PL5881267130, code: 220946860 . Economic activity is registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), led by the Minister responsible for the economy.
4. These Regulations shall define in particular:
- rules for the registration and use of the account within the online store;
- the terms and conditions of the electronic procurement in the online store;
- the rules of contract of sale with the use of the services provided in the Online Shop.
5. Using the online shop is possible provided that the ICT system used by the customer, the following minimum technical requirements: No additional requirements
6. In order to use the online store customer should their own access computer workstation or terminal device with Internet access.
7. In accordance with applicable law Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection reserves the right to limit the provision of services through the Online Store to people who have completed 18 years of age. In this case Potential customers will be notified of the above.
8. Customers can get access to these Rules at any time via a link stated on the home page www.fbutik.eu and download it and make it print. "
III. Rules for the use of the Internet Store
1. Registration under Online Store is optional. The customer can place an order without making registration in the store, after hearing these Rules and acceptance.
Register by completing and accepting the registration form available at one of the parties Store
The condition of registration, you agree to the Regulations, and provide personal information marked as mandatory.
Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection can deprive the customer the right to use the Online Shop, and may limit its access to part or all of the resources online store, with immediate effect, in the event of a breach by the Customer of the Rules and, in particular, the Client:
- handed in during the registration online store data untrue, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or violates the rights of third parties
- committed through the online store violation of personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal other customers online store
- commit other behaviors that are considered by Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection for behavior inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or detrimental to the good name of Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection.
2. In order to guarantee transmission of messages and data in connection with the delivered under Sites services, Internet shop takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of danger the safety of services, in particular measures to prevent acquisition and modification by unauthorized personal data transmitted over the Internet.
3. The customer is obliged in particular to:
- use the Online Store in accordance with the rules in force in the Republic of Polish law, the provisions of the Rules, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
- not to produce and not passed on content prohibited by law, for example. Content violent, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties
- use the Online Store without disturbing its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- refrain from actions such as sending or posting within the Online Store unsolicited commercial (spam)
- use the Online Store without major inconvenience to other clients and for Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection
- the use of any content contained in the Online Shop only for personal use.
IV. The procedure for the conclusion of sale
1. In order to conclude the Agreement sales through Online Store, go to the website www.fbutik.eu and select the Goods taking technical steps based on the client displays messages and information available on the website.
2. The choice of the Goods ordered by the customer is made by adding them to your cart.
3. When submitting orders - until you press the order confirmation - The customer can modify the input data and the Goods. To do this, follow the prompts Client communications and information available on the website.
4. After administration of the Customer Online Store enjoying all the necessary data, you will see a summary of complex orders. Summary of complex orders will contain m. In. description of selected goods or services, the total price and all other costs.
5. In order to send orders, it is necessary to make the acceptance of the Regulations, to provide personal information marked as mandatory and pressing the order confirmation.
6. Information about the Goods quoted on the website Shop constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code. Sending the Customer Order is a declaration of intention to conclude the Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection Sale Agreement, in accordance with the Regulations.
Agreement shall be treated as concluded from the moment of the impact of customer orders into the computer system online store, subject to compliance with the Rules of the Order.
After the conclusion of the contract, the customer receives an e-mail containing a confirmation of all the essential elements of contracts.
7. The sales agreement is in Polish, for complying with the Regulations.
8. Customers can get access to these Rules at any time via a link found on the main site www.fbutik.eu and download it and make it print.
consolidation, security and data sharing contract and the General Conditions (Rules of sales), followed by e-mail. Earlier orders you can see under your account after you log in.
1. Delivery of goods is limited to the EU, The World and takes place at the address indicated by the customer when placing orders.
2. Delivery of ordered goods in Polish area is realized through:
- Businesses courier
- Paczkomaty InPost
- Paczka w Ruchu
There is no possibility to personally ordered goods in our store.
Delivery costs are: https://fbutik.eu/Wysylka-cterms-pol-14.html. Additionally, the costs of delivery will be indicated at the time of procurement.
3. The term of delivery is https://fbutik.eu/Wysylka-cterms-pol-14.html and is counted from the date of dispatch by the Customer Order.
VI. Prices and payment methods
1. Commodity prices are given in Polish zloty and include all components, including VAT (with distinction from the rate), customs and any other ingredients.
2. The customer can pay the price:
Extra charged: 0 PLN
- payment system Allegro
The additional fee in the amount of: 0 PLN
- payment system PayPal
The additional fee in the amount of: 0 PLN
VII. The right of withdrawal Here you can post information about the right to withdraw from the contract, which must be generated separately in the appropriate module.
VIII. Complaints about the Goods
1. Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection as a seller is liable to the Client who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular Article. 556 and Art. 556  -556  and following of the Civil Code.
2. Claims arising from infringement of rights guaranteed by law or under these Regulations, should be addressed to: Piotr Komosiński PK BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, Wejherowska 28, 84-242, Kębłowo, email@example.com. Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection is obligated to consider any complaints within 14 days. The complaint was not resolved within the specified period means recognizing it as justified.
3. In the case of contracts of sale concluded with the client at the same time not being a consumer, pursuant to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the liability of internet shop under the warranty for physical defects of the Goods is excluded. This exclusion is ineffective if the seller fraudulently concealed the defect.
4. Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection is not the manufacturer of the Goods, but all the goods available in the store are guaranteed Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection as a seller. Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection is liable under the guarantee of the Goods sold under the conditions and for the period specified in the warranty card. The manufacturer may bear independent liability guarantee the Goods sold under the conditions and for the period specified in the warranty issued by the manufacturer. If the guarantee document manufacturer provides for such a possibility, you may submit your claim under warranty directly authorized service whose address is in the warranty card.
IX. Complaints in the provision of electronic services
1. Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection takes action to ensure fully correct operation of the shop, to the extent it results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by customers.
2. The customer is obliged to immediately notify Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the service Shop.
3. Irregularities relating to the functioning of the Store customer may submit in writing to the following address: Piotr Komosiński "PK BUSINESS SOLUTIONS", Wejherowska 28, 84-242, Kębłowo, firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form
4. In the complaint, customer should provide your name, mailing address, nature and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
5. Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection is obligated to consider any complaints within 14 days. The complaint was not resolved within the specified period means recognizing it as justified.
X. Non-judicial ways of dealing with complaints and redress
1. Please be advised that the customer who is a consumer is entitled to a following, non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and claims:
- Ability to send a request to initiate mediation proceedings to the Provincial Inspector of Commerce.
- Application for the recognition of a dispute concerning the sale agreement by the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court acting with the appropriate Regional Inspectorate of Trade Inspection.
- The consumer can also take advantage of the free assistance of the District / Municipal Consumer Ombudsman or social organization to which statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
- The European Commission also provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR platform). It is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .
- In resolving cross-border disputes helps network of European Consumer Centres (ECC).
2. Detailed information on the possibility of the consumer of non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress and rules of access to these procedures are available on the premises and on the websites of district / municipal consumer ombudsmen, social organizations to which statutory tasks include consumer protection, the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the Internet address: https://uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php.
3. The use of non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress is voluntary and may take place only if both parties agree to it.
XI. Final provisions
1. The competent court for the settlement of disputes with consumers is the court competent according to the applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between Fbutik | Scuderia Ferrari Collection a client who is not a consumer is submitted to the competent court due to our headquarters.
3. In matters not regulated herein shall be governed by applicable law, in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964. Civil Code (consolidated text Dz. U. of 2014, pos. 121, as amended. D.) And the Act of 30 May 2014. on consumer rights (DZ. Laws of 2014., pos. 827). In the event of any conflict with the rules of these Regulations and the provisions of customers resulting from the generally applicable rules are applicable generally applicable provisions of Polish law.