Scuderia Ferrari F1 Tee Cut & Sew
- Men Ferrari Red Power Graphic Tee
Description: Classic men's shirt t-shirt Ferrari model Cut & Sew, Ferrari logo on the right breast, embroidered Italian flag on the left sleeve, colorful inserts on the sides of the shirt. Ferrari is an Italian car brand founded in 1947 by Enzo Ferrari.
- 100% Cotton 180g
- Ferrari Scudetto woven badge on chest
- Printed Scuderia Ferrari logo on back neck
- Embroidered Italian ag detail on sleeve
- Horizontal colour block on body
- Colour block side panel
Fbutik.eu is the largest online store of Ferrari accessories, accessories and gadgets from the Scuderia Ferrari Collection. We offer a wide selection of Ferrari T-shirts. Fbutik.eu only offers products licensed under the Ferrari Official Licensed Product.
Scuderia Ferrari is the official name of the Ferrari division that has been involved in motor racing since the 1950s in Formula One racing. The Scuderia Ferrari team is the most experienced and titled team in the history of Formula 1 racing.
|Size||Height||A. Chest||B. Waist||C. Seat||D. Sleeve length||E. Inside leg||Size EU||Size US/UK||Size CH|
|S||168-174 cm||88-92 cm||76-80 cm||91-95 cm||85-86 cm||79-80 cm||44-46||34R-36R||P|
|M||170-176 cm||96-100 cm||84-88 cm||98-102 cm||87-88 cm||80-81 cm||48-50||38R-40R||M|
|L||175-182 cm||104 -108 cm||92-96 cm||106-110 cm||89-90 cm||81-82 cm||52-54||42-44R||G|
|XL||180-186 cm||112-116 cm||100-104 cm||114-118 cm||91-92 cm||82-83 cm||56-58||46R-48R||TG|
|XXL||185-200 cm||120-124 cm||109-114 cm||122-126 cm||93-94 cm||83-84 cm||60-62||50R-52R||TTG|
To accurately determine the size necessary to order clothing, you must measure yourself and compare your body dimensions with the dimensions given in the table.
Please take measurements only on the underwear. Measurements are made with a centimeter tape standing upright and breathing freely.
- Height - measured in a straight line from the top of the head to the feet standing without shoes, with joined feet.
- Chest circumference - we measure horizontally in its largest circumference.
- Belt circumference - we measure horizontally in the place of the largest narrowing of the torso.
- Hip circumference - we measure horizontally around the buttocks in their largest circumference.
- Side length - we measure along the hips, from the waist to the feet.
- The circumference under the bust - we measure horizontally below the breast.