Nordic Elements Saeson Idun - Case for iPhone Xs / X (Red)Here to make a statement, the Saeson Kollektion features colours and patterns following the latest trends.
The Saeson Kollektion Idun, Freja and Frejr cases come in fiery finishes or more sedate, darker shades.
We’ve worked closely with Danish stylists to deliver these powerful designs with sustainable, premium and natural materials, complemented by our signature badge, Brynjubítr – named after a powerful sword, the “mailbiter”, from Nordic mythology – formed from a single piece of aluminum.
Idun, the goddess of spring, is married to Bragi, the god of poets. She carries apples that the gods must eat to ensure their immortality.
When Loki, the trickster, convinced the giant Thiassi to kidnap Idun the gods started to age rapidly. Faced with their sudden mortality they forced Loki to rescue her. Ingeniously he turned himself into a falcon and Idun into a nut, swooping in and grabbing her in his claws.
Features, Idun Saeson-Series:
· Slim, high-precision, snap-on case with enlarged camera opening
· High-quality polycarbonate case with silk-soft surface finish
· Premium Danish fabric inlay (by Gabriel) with aluminium logo badge
· Hand made, precisely crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ fabrics
· Case compatible with wireless charging
· Case compatible with Apple Pay