Nordic Elements Original Idun - Case for iPhone Xs / X (Light Grey)The epitome of Danish design, the Original Kollektion consists of three minimalistic and tactile case series using Denmark’s natural colour palette and materials.
Gefion, Hel and Idun are named after goddesses steeped in Norse mythology.
The slim, snap-on polycarbonate cases have silk-soft surfaces to the touch and are handmade with a highprecision finish.
We name our colours for a feel as textured as our country, with monikers including Fortitude, Midnat, and Pudersnö.
Idun, the goddess of spring, is married to Bragi, the god of poets. She carries apples that the gods must eat to ensure their immortality.
When Loki, the trickster, convinced the giant Thiassi to kidnap Idun the gods started to age rapidly. Faced with their sudden mortality they forced Loki to rescue her. Ingeniously he turned himself into a falcon and Idun into a nut, swooping in and grabbing her in his claws.
Features, Idun Original-Series:
· Slim, high-precision, snap-on case with enlarged camera opening
· High-quality polycarbonate case with silk-soft surface finish
· Premium Danish fabric inlay (by Gabriel) with aluminium logo badge
· Hand made, precisely crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ fabrics
· Case compatible with wireless charging
· Case compatible with Apple Pay